Avocet bike computers. Fox bicycle fork.
Avocet Bike Computers
- A person who makes calculations, esp. with a calculating machine
- (computer) a machine for performing calculations automatically
- An electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program
- (computing) computer science: the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- (computing) calculation: the procedure of calculating; determining something by mathematical or logical methods
- A long-legged wading bird with a slender upturned bill and strikingly patterned plumage
- The four species of Avocets are waders in the same avian family as the stilts. They are typically found in warm climates.
- long-legged web-footed black-and-white shorebird with slender upward-curving bill
- Avocet is the twelfth album by Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch, released in 1979 in UK. The album was first released by Ex Libris in Denmark in late 1978 with alternate album cover and one alternate track title, although no difference in recorded content.
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
For the cyclist that likes to track climbing feet even if it's small rolling hills, it still adds up. Cycling functions include: current/average/max speed, ride time (total bike 1/bike 2/bike 1+2),Trip (total bike 1/ bike 2/ bike), 2nd programmable trip distance and stopwatch. Altimeter functions include: Current, maximum and average altitude and gradient. Current temperature, maximum altitude, total feet climbed (total bikes 1/bike 2/ bike). Also, home altitude is adjustable with a quick recalibration feature. Additional features include auto start / stop, a service interval indicator (programmable), 5 Year warranty.
This durable, versatile, water-resistant bicycle computer is an ideal onboard data tool for a wide range of cycling abilities, from cross country cycle warriors to commuters who like to track their mileage and elevation.
Heavy duty wire
Full text display in seven selectable languages
Service interval indicator
Auto start and stop
Sleep mode (display shut-down)
Adjustable home altitude
Recalibration of home altitude
Actual altitude correction mode
Odometer WS 1, WS2, and total
Comparison of actual speed and average speed
NAVIGATOR second programmable trip counter
Two wheel sizes
Actual altitude, gradient, and temperature
Altitude gain on actual trip
Maximum altitude reached on trip
Average and maximum gradient on trip
Total altitude gain on all trips
Maximum altitude reached on all trips
This VDO bicycle computer includes a limited five-year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
VDO, founded in 1929, is a diversified company specializing in high-performance electronic equipment for land and marine vehicles. Its product portfolio includes:
Car navigation and multimedia
Sophisticated car audio systems
Telematics solutions for private and public vehicle fleets
Industrial and marine products for original equipment manufacturers
Vehicle spares and spare part service for end-of-production vehicles
1954: The Home Computer
Scientists from the RAND corporation have created this model to illustrate how a "home computer" could look like in the year 2004. However the needed technology will not be economically feasible for the average home. Also the scientists readily admit that the computer will require not yet invented technology to actually work, but 50 years from now scientific progress is expected to solve these problems. With teletype interface and Fortran language, the computer will be easy to use.
Icom 735 - Under computer control
Spent an hour or so building a simple USB to ttl convertor out of an FTDI cable and a 7407 hex driver chip - picture of this i/f is next in photostream.
FTDI chips present as regular serial ports via USB so software that is designed to look for a regular serial (rs232) com port can be employed. Here the convertor is controlling an Icom IC735 radio using freeware program DX Commander through the ICOM one wire CI-V bus and com3 on my win 2000 computer.
bicycle touring shorts
pocket bike dirt bike
patching bike tube
how to inflate bike tires
lamborghini leggenda comfort bike
best bicycles to buy
complete bike kits
make my bike stationary
spare tire mount bike