BICYCLE GEL SEAT PAD - BICYCLE GEL
Bicycle Gel Seat Pad - Trek Triathlon Bikes - Retro Bicycles.
Bicycle Gel Seat Pad
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one's weight rests directly
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
- gelatin: a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- A jellylike substance containing a cosmetic, medicinal, or other preparation
- A substance of this consistency used for setting the hair
- A semisolid colloidal suspension of a solid dispersed in a liquid
- Travel along (a road or route) on foot
- embroider: add details to
- slog: walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
- Walk with steady steps making a soft dull sound
- a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
Thus named because it is technically a Schwinn Panther, modified to do the work of a cargo bike. Interesting side note -- this bike was originally bought for attendees of the 2008 RNC, which I attended the protests of on my mountain bike. Not surprisingly, none of the GOP fat-asses used it. I bought it used/never-used for half of what it would sell for. I consider it a rescued bike.
Main features: Steel frame, heavy-duty rear tire-axel, cargo rack with steel basket and saddle bags, front/rear tire covers, dual headlights, rear light, rear-view mirror, 20mm braided steel cable bike lock, added eight gears in back, kickstand, gel-pad seat, personalized bar-ends, and Shepard Fairey propaganda stickers.
Not seen/recently added -- front gear cover (made from larger gear with teeth ground off), odometer, and handle-bar water bottle.
I will continue to modify it as I find things that can be improved.
This is my third bicycle: Little Monster. It features 16-inch off-road tires (to keep the ride soft); a folding steel frame; a three gear inner hub; two bottle seat rack (one bottle contains a pack that has every tool I need for minor bike repairs); small headlight; back-seat warning light; A gel-padded seat (since the ride would be unbearable otherwise); and gel-padded handle bars grips.
...And, of course, if folds down small enough to fit under my desk at my day job.
It is a Dahon, California model -- but I don't know how old that makes it. I'll figure it out soon enough.
bicycle pedals review
kids bicycle baskets
bmx bike for girls
dutch style bikes
rent a tandem bike
lock n roll bicycle
women's schwinn bicycles
chopper bicycle shop
whizzer bike parts
bike pump hose