ROAD BIKE TIRES REVIEWS. ROAD BIKE
Road bike tires reviews. Electric folding bicycle. Specialized dolce road bike
Road Bike Tires Reviews
- A bicycle wheel is a wheel, most commonly a wire wheel, designed for bicycle. A pair is often called a wheelset, especially in the context of ready built "off the shelf" performance-oriented wheels.
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- (review) reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- (review) an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- (review) look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- A regular trade route for a particular commodity
- The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk
- A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
New Rear Tire!
Last tire vendor I bought from I ordered a couple front tires for my ZRT mower and also ordered a Kenda 270 tire for the rear of my KLR pictured here. Well, the vendor sent me the wrong tire. Instead of sending the 130/80/17 Kenda 270 I requested, they sent a 130/80/17 Kenda K257D
At first I was going to send it back as it is marked on the sidew2all that it is not for highway use. I've had the tire for a week anyway but didn't take a close look at it tiol I was going to mount it. At this point the other night, I already had the previous tire removed from the rim
After searching for reviews on line, a mixed bag at best, I phoned Kenda USA to speak with one of thier reps. He confirmed what I thought looking at this tire, that it is a good sand tire. Although not intended for highway use, it will do fine for the speeds I ride at. Anymore it seems all I use paved public roads is to get me to the trails=:-)
The ride and handling on dry pavement when tested yesterday (4/13/10), the handing was much improved over the 120/90/17 Kenda 270 it replaced
I'd have to say the 4.60" rear Kenda 270 (130/90/17) is too small for the KLR. It works, it fits but it is not the right size of tire for this bike
I'll try to remember to update this file with user commenrts of this tire down the road when I have more time and mileage with it
Continental Bike Tire
I've tried to replace the tires on my Cannondale hybrid twice, but each time the mechanics at City Bikes in Adams Morgan persuade me to keep them. They tell me the Continental Top Touring 2000s are great tires, very puncture-resistant (I haven't had a flat in years) and they're discontinued. In the background, other cyclists pedal by on the Mount Vernon Trail at Gravelly Point.
adams trail a bike review
floor to ceiling bike rack
bicycle helmet safety statistics
bike fork mounts
micro mini bike
bicycle tires wheels
triathlon bike water bottle
street bikes accessories
bicycle brake caliper
used bmx racing bikes